What is PropSked?
- Prospective tenants sign up for showings online at times that work for you.
- Tenants do not have to contact you to do this.
- PropSked takes care of it (reminders, rescheduling, cancelations) for you.
- After showings, tenants are sent a link to the application.
- Customize your application - choose which questions you want to ask.
- Tenants upload supporting documentation to the application, keeping it all in one place.
- Save time, without trying to coordinate a showing time with each person.
- See everything in one place.
- Receive email notifications throughout the process.
How It Works
Setup Property Details and Showing Times
Input whatever details you want (# bdms, sq ft, etc) to show. Select showing times that work for you (specific times or recurring weekly).
Link to PropSked Form
Paste the link to the PropSked form on every online rental listing you have posted online (Kijiji, Facebook, Craigslist, etc).
Prospective tenants fill out a few pre-qualifiying questions, which are sent to you. You decide whether or not you are able show to them.
Approved prospective tenants will get a reminder of showings (with entry instructions), requesting them to confirm that they are attending. You will be notified of people that confirmed. They also receive the application link.
Next Day Follow-Up
People that confirmed are followed up with, asking for honest feedback so you know what can be improved from the perspective of tenants.
When someone submits an application, you get notified. Use the "checkmark" and "flagging" tools to keep track of what you've checked or are concerned about.